Are you ready to delve deeper into a new world full of new and useful experiences? ReNett is a place where people share personal knowledge and learn smth new in different spheres of life. Our team analyzed many ways to communicate and decided to follow the trend of video formats. Chatting in short videos saves a lot of time and allows you to truly convey your emotions and expressions to users.
The structure of our application is not difficult for a common user to understand. There are two basic concepts of platform functionality: Nett and ReNett.
Nett is the host of any new topic, where the author is the creator. ReNett is video answers to any topics of other users.
First, the general topic of conversation, then communication.
ReNett creates an ecosystem that brings people together based on their common interests and spheres of lifes.
In ReNett you can:
● Create topics and discuss them with other users;
● Find interlocutors by interests and hobbies, new friends, colleagues;
● Get into the categories "discuss" and "new", increasing your rating in hundreds of topics;
● Leave different reactions of any Netts and ReNetts;
… and much more
Create, record, share and express yourself! Surround yourself with new acquaintances in common interests!
The main part
ReNett is a positive and supportive community. We created these Community Guidelines to support our mission by encouraging the broadest range of self-expression while making sure ReNett users can use our services safely every day.
Our Community Guidelines define a set of norms and common code of conduct for ReNett; they provide guidance on what is and is not allowed to make a welcoming space for everyone. We deeply value the global nature of our community, and we strive to take into account the breadh of cultural norms where we operate. We also aim to cultivate an environment for genuine interactions by only allowing authentic content in ReNett.
We will remove any content – including video, audio, livestream, images, comments, and text – that violates our Community Guidelines. Individuals are notified of our decisions and can appeal if they believe no violation has occurred. We will suspend or ban accounts and/or devices that are involved in severe or repeated violations; we will consider information available on other platforms and offline in these decisions. When warranted, we will report the accounts to relevant legal authorities.
We are updating our Community Guidelines to keep up with the latest trends in user behavior and risks. This version is not complete and will be updaited as needed. We hope for an understanding community of the Renett and want to ensure complete safety for communication and content creation!
1) Violent extremism
● Threats and incitement to violence
● Dangerous individuals and organizations
● Terrorist organizations
● Organized hate
● Criminal organizations
2) Hateful behavior
● Attacks on the basis of protected attributes
We define hate speech or behavior as content that attacks, threatens, incites violence against, or otherwise dehumanizes an individual or a group on the basis of the following protected attributes:
● National origin
● Sexual orientation
● Gender identity
● Serious disease
● Immigration status
4) Illegal activities and regulated goods
● Criminal activities
● Drugs, controlled substances, alcohol, and tobacco
● Frauds and scams
5) Disclosure or distribution of privacy, personal data, and personally identifiable information (PII)
We do not allow content that violates the confidentiality of personal data or personally identifiable information (e.g., social security information). We remove content that depicts personal data or personally identifiable information (PII) from the platform.
6) Violent and graphic content
7) Suicide, self-harm, and dangerous acts
8) Harassment and bullying
● Abusive behavior
● Sexual harassment
●Threats of hacking, doxxing, and blackmail
9) Adult nudity and sexual activities
● Sexual exploitation
● Nudity and sexual activity involving adults
10) Insecurity of minors
● Grooming behavior
● Sexual exploitation of minors
● Nudity and sexual activity involving minors
● Harmful activities by minors
● Physical and psychological harm of minors
● Crimes against children
11) Integrity and authenticity
● Spam and fake engagement
● Intellectual property violations
Our policies prohibit any activities that undermine the security and reliability of the ReNett service:
● Do not hack the ReNett website, app, or associated networks, or bypass its measures to restrict user access
● Do not distribute files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other materials that are malicious or harmful
● Do not modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create any derivative products based on ReNett, including any files, tables or documentation, nor attempt to regenerate any source code, algorithms, methods, or techniques embodied in ReNett
● Do not use automated scripts to collect information from ReNett
Thank you for being a part of our vibrant global community and working with us to maintain a welcoming space for all users. If you come across content or accounts that you believe may violate our Community Guidelines, please lets us know so we can review and take appropriate action.
ReNett Content Policy
ReNett is a place of sharing content which suit our rules
Through these communities, you can create short videos, reply by short videos, discuss, dispute learn, debate, support, and connect with people who share your interests, and we encourage you to find—or even create—your personal community.
While not every community may be for you (and you may find some unrelatable or even offensive), no community should be used as a weapon. Communities should create a sense of belonging for their members, not try to diminish it for others. Likewise, everyone in ReNett should have an expectation of privacy and safety, so please respect the privacy and safety of others.
Every open or close groups, channels or any content in app is defined by its users. Some of these users help manage the community as moderators. The culture of each community is shaped explicitly, by the community rules enforced by moderators, and implicitly, by the upvotes, downvotes, and discussions of its community members. Please abide by the rules of communities in which you participate and do not interfere with those in which you are not a member.
Below the rules governing each community are the platform-wide rules that apply to everyone in ReNett. These rules are enforced by us, the admins.
ReNett and its communities are only what we make of them together, and can only exist if we operate by a shared set of rules.
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
● Violation warning
● Removal of content
● Account banning